Excavation and Grading Services
Recognized for our technically advanced earthmoving capabilities, K&E serves as an excavation contractor and as general contractor for a number of medium to large-scale infrastructure projects in Oregon, Washington and California. Our outstanding track record in the construction industry includes the building and widening of highways and bridges, repairing underground pipelines, improving airfields, and managing other construction site development projects.
Safe Work PracticesThanks to being a family-owned excavation company who places people first, we ensure that safe work practices are in place before work begins. And we place a high priority on rigorous and ongoing safety, which allows us to enjoy an excellent safety record.
- Regularly servicing and recycling of our excavation machinery and construction equipment
- Holding mandatory safety meetings
- Ensuring that foremen and superintendents are well trained and are held accountable for excavation site safety
- Complying with all local, state and federal environmental regulations
- Rigorous safety training is ongoing
"This is a company that could handle this kind of a project. They're good at moving quickly, they have a good safety record." Regarding ODOT emergency project "I-5 Chemawa to OR22 Median Barrier"
- Lou Torres,